Mindfulness Tools at Work
Free Workshop for Your Organization
Call or Email to schedule a presentation with one of our experienced instructors
email@example.com or 616-361-3660
We hear a lot about mindfulness these days. It has become a staple in healthcare and mental health settings. It is used in schools to improve focus, in businesses to foster creativity and reduce stress, and in the military to improve resilience. It is offered as a tool for managing everything from chronic pain to anxiety and depression.
It can also help you effectively manage the challenges of a stressful day at work!
By the end of this One-Hour Experiential Workshop, you will have a deeper understanding of mindfulness, its benefits, and the research that supports it. You will be given tools and resources to help you integrate mindfulness into your everyday life and change your relationship to stress and improve your health and well-being.
You will learn:
- How to pause throughout your workday
- How stress shows up in your body
- How to keep your nervous system healthy and in your window of tolerance
- 3-Minute Check-In Practice
- Soles of the Feet Practice
- Self-Compassion Break
Research tells us that people who are more present in their lives are happier and healthier. Some of the proven benefits include:
- Less stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improved sleep
- Are better able to manage the symptoms of chronic disease
- Less reactive and more able to respond to difficulty
- More joy and contentment
- More confidence and self-acceptance
- Greater ability to pay attention and stay focused