Mindful Moments in Education Group Meet-Up
…supporting and sharing: a personal practice, student lessons, and our community.
This group is open to anyone interested in bringing mindfulness into their life and the lives of young people. We focus on three areas of interest: Personal Practice, Student Lessons on Mindfulness and Considering our Community. We hope to share tools, resources, and inspiration for anyone interested in bringing Mindfulness to children and youth. If you are interested in sharing a conversation around a personal practice in mindfulness within education, plan on attending our sharing and caring group, Mindful Moments in Education.
March 12, 2017
Group Meeting 12:30 – 2:30 pm
$5.00 per person donation toward Student Scholarships
March Theme: Mindfulness of the Breath
Welcome and Introductions (your name and your connection to Mindfulness)
• What are you noticing about your ability to sustain attention on one thing (the breath)?
• How do you relate to that experience?
• How have anchor words served you in formal mindfulness practice or daily life?
Student Lesson Ideas
• Bring your favorite “Mindfulness of Breath” student lesson.
Community Sharing and Caring
• What can we do (or are we doing) to support Mindfulness in Schools?
• Be ready to share what you are doing.
Close with 1 minute of silence
Renew Mama Studio
5161 Northland Dr. NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
RSVP at this LINK: http://www.mindfulmomentsinedu.com/march-2017-meet-up.html
Questions, contact Patti Ward p: 616-204-2099 or email@example.com