Half-Day Mindful Parenting Workshop
*Check back for future dates!
“You can only be a little nicer than you actually feel.” This is one of our favorite parenting quotes from author, Adele Faber, because it’s true!
Parenting is full of joys and challenges and can produce a considerable amount of stress for everyone involved. It is very difficult to be kind when you feel like you are going to explode or you just want to hide under the covers.
Our Mindful Parenting Workshop will emphasize mindfulness skills that will help you gain clarity, step out of reactivity, and respond more effectively to the challenges (and joys) of parenting. You will also begin to cultivate a deep sense of compassion for yourself and all members of your family.
- How to respond to parenting stress with awareness, compassion and humor
- How to embrace community on the parenting journey
- How to take responsibility for your behavior and teach your children to do the same
- How to take the parenting journey one moment at a time
- And best of all? How to practice a “do over” when you feel like you blew it!
Check back for future dates!