Mindfulness for Beginners
with Carol Hendershot
Registration for this Workshop is now full.
email@example.com or 616.361.3660
to be placed on our Wait List
in the event of cancelations.
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
Cost: $55 per person
Location: Holistic Care Approach, 3368 Beltline Ct. NE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49525
Find on Google Maps
Mindfulness for Beginners is for busy people who want to reduce their stress, be more present in their lives, and enjoy a greater sense of well-being. By the end of this 3-Hour Experiential Workshop you will have a deeper understanding of mindfulness and how to integrate it into your life in a way that is meaningful for you. You will receive meditation instructions from a qualified teacher and be given tools and resources to make mindfulness a part of your everyday life. Whatever your background, profession, or age, the skills you will learn in this workshop can significantly improve your overall quality of life.
People who practice mindfulness regularly:
- Experience less stress, anxiety, and depression
- Have improved sleep
- Are better able to manage the symptoms of chronic disease
- Are less reactive and can more easily respond to difficulty
- Experience more joy and contentment
- Feel more confident and self-accepting
- Have improved ability to pay attention and stay focused
What we will explore:
- What mindfulness is and how it works
- The benefits of mindfulness
- The research and neuroscience that supports it
- How to step out of auto-pilot and fully participate in your life
- How to work with difficult thoughts and emotions
- Effective tools to alleviate stress right in the moment
- How to begin a meditation practice and how to build it into your life
- 30-page workbook
- 8 guided Mindfulness Meditations
- Support of a qualified teacher in a safe environment
- An opportunity to ask questions
- 15% discount to any one of our 8-Week Courses
- 28 Days of continued online support for your practice