Mindfulness Guest Speakers
We host several guest speakers periodically throughout the year, including speakers at our monthly mindfulness professionals meetings. We’ve been fortunate enough to have had a variety of influential guest speakers share their discoveries and advice on practicing mindfulness. We encourage you to sign-up to receive our newsletter in order to stay informed of all the upcoming guest speakers, so that you will not miss out on something of great interest to you!
Below you will find our current schedule, but check back as we add new speakers often and occasionally may provide information for other events we believe would be intriguing to those interested in mindfulness.
Notable Previous Guest Speakers
- Elana Rosebaum, MS, LICSW, Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Dr. Paul Fulton, Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy
- Dr. Kristin Neff, Center for Mindful Self-Compassion
- Dr. Rick Hanson, Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley
- Ted DesMaison, Mindfulness in Schools Project; Anima Learning
- Dr. Daniel Siegel, UCLA Center for Culture, Brain and Development; Mindsight Institute