Mindfulness Guest Speakers
We host internationally known guest speakers throughout the year. We’ve been fortunate to host a variety of influential speakers share their research and expertise in Mindfulness-Based Interventions. We encourage you to sign-up for our newsletter so you won’t miss any of these great events.
Notable Previous Guest Speakers
- Lynn Rossy, Ph.D., is a health psychologist, author, and researcher specializing in
mindfulness-based interventions for eating, stress, and workplace wellness.
- Dr. Judson Brewer, Director of Research, Center for Mindfulness, UMass
- Dr. Daniel Siegel, UCLA Center for Culture, Brain, and Development; Mindsight Institute
- Ted DesMaison, Mindfulness in Schools Project; Anima Learning
- Dr. Rick Hanson, Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley
- Dr. Kristin Neff, Center for Mindful Self-Compassion
- Dr. Paul Fulton, Institute for Meditation and Psychotherapy
- Elana Rosenbaum, MS, LICSW, Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center